Dental Crowns Arcadia, FL
For the best dental care for you and your family, visit East Lakewood Dental. Experts with dental crowns, Dr. Faulkner, Dr. Lafrenz and their team have been perfecting smiles in Arcadia since 1998.
If you have experienced tooth decay, a chipped, cracked or broken tooth, a dental crowns may be the best solution to your condition. The staff of East Lakewood Dental are experts at fitting our patients properly for their new crowns. Based on impressions that our staff will make, your new crowns will seamlessly mirror the size and shape of the patient’s original tooth or teeth.
The Benefits of Crowns Include:
- A crown will restore your smile to its original shape, size, and color. Porcelain or ceramic crowns are virtually undetectable and can restore lost confidence for patients that have been self-conscious about the appearance of their smile.
- Properly installed and with proper care, a crown can last a lifetime making them a very cost-effective solution.
- Unlike a denture, crowns will not move or shift as they are held seamlessly in place by a dental bridge or in the case of a single tooth, cement. They will not irritate the patients gums and are completely pain free
- With crowns, patients can expect a return to normal eating habits and eating foods they would have not eaten with a damaged tooth. Having the ability to eat, bite and enjoy your favorite foods without the possibility of having a device shift in the patient’s mouth, cannot be overrated.
- Porcelain crowns are very stain resistant, helping the patient retain a beautiful smile.
Why Choose East Lakewood Dental?
Quick & Easy Scheduling of Appointments
Over 30 years of experience in dentistry.
We accept most insurance plans and offer financing through CareCredit.
6320 Venture Drive Suite 102
East Lakewood Dental is Proud to Offer Dental Services to the Communities in
and All Surrounding Areas