Dental Crowns Lakewood Ranch
Bring Back Your Natural, Healthy Smile in Lakewood Ranch with Dental Crowns
If you have teeth that are damaged and can’t be repaired with a filling, dental crowns may be the best solution for you in Lakewood Ranch. Dental crowns can restore your smile, allow you to return to normal eating habits, and replace a decaying filling when there isn’t enough of your tooth left to fill. Crowns can be made from a variety of materials such as metals like gold or stainless steel, ceramics, or porcelain fused to metal. Once the replacement crown has been produced, it is then fused to the damaged tooth. With proper care they can last a lifetime. If you need a dental crown, call the experts. Dr. Faulkner DDS. and Dr. Lafrenz DDS. each have over 30 years of experience in dentistry and have been providing exceptional dental crowns since 1998.
What are the Benefits of Dental Crowns?
- A crown will restore your smile to its original shape, size, and color. Porcelain or ceramic crowns are virtually undetectable and can restore lost confidence for patients that have been self-conscious about the appearance of their smile.
- Properly installed and with proper care, a crown can last a lifetime making them a very cost-effective solution.
- Unlike a denture, crowns will not move or shift as they are held seamlessly in place by a dental bridge or in the case of a single tooth, cement. They will not irritate the patients gums and are completely pain free
- With crowns, patients can expect a return to normal eating habits and eating foods they would have not eaten with a damaged tooth. Having the ability to eat, bite and enjoy your favorite foods without the possibility of having a device shift in the patient’s mouth, cannot be overrated.
- Porcelain crowns are very stain resistant, helping the patient retain a beautiful smile.
Do Dental Crowns Look Like Natural Teeth?
When done correctly, dental crowns yield a realistic appearance and blend in with the rest of your teeth. As a part of the dental crown process, the dentists at East Lakewood Dental color matched your new crown to your neighboring teeth, ensuring it will blend in.
Smile with Confidence in Lakewood Ranch with Dental Crowns
Contact East Lakewood Dental for your Dental Crown Needs in Lakewood Ranch
East Lakewood Dental understands that your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. Each patient’s situation is unique, but the professionals at East Lakewood Dental can assess your individual situation and help you determine the best approach. Contact us today to learn more about how crowns may the right solution for your dental condition.
Dr. Faulkner is an excellent dentist. Everyone in his office is friendly and knows what they are doing. It’s easy to get an “emergency” appointment; they always fit you in. I’ve had regular work, cleaning and a necessary crown and a root canal.
Why Choose East Lakewood Dental?
Quick & Easy Scheduling of Appointments
Over 30 years of experience in dentistry.
We accept most insurance plans and offer financing through CareCredit.
6320 Venture Drive Suite 102
East Lakewood Dental is Proud to Offer Dental Services to the Communities in
and All Surrounding Areas