Dental Implants Lakewood Ranch
Building Healthy, Beautiful Smiles with Dental Implants in Lakewood Ranch
East Lakewood Dental offers implant dentistry in Lakewood Ranch to restore your smile and replace missing teeth. With more than 30 years of experience Dr. Faulkner DDS. and Dr. Lafrenz DDS. have worked with thousands of patients helping then smile more confidently and chew more comfortably. Considered a more permanent solution to tooth loss, dental implants function the same as natural teeth by providing replacement for a single tooth, several teeth or all your teeth. If you have missing teeth, contact our office to determine if dental implants are right for you.
Who is a Candidate for Dental Implants?
Anyone who has lost teeth is a candidate for dental implants. The ideal candidate is in good health and has adequate bone in their jaw to support an implant. If you have gum disease, tooth decay or any other oral condition, you will need to treat the condition prior to receiving a dental implant.
What are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
Are you missing teeth? Do you chew on one side of your mouth?
Most commonly dental implants are used to replace missing teeth. From protecting your oral health to preserving your bone and gums, the benefits include:
- An implant is beneficial as it connects directly into your jaw bone. After tooth loss, the bone in that region will also diminish. By using titanium to replace the root a more secure bond is created which more accurately replicates the original tooth bond. There is no need to damage an adjacent tooth or teeth to restore those that are missing.
- The titanium implant will fix to the bone cells of the patient’s jaw and form a lasting bond and anchor the replacement tooth. This has a positive impact on the patient’s experience by offering greater comfort, stability and confidence as the implants look and feel just like your own teeth.
- Implants are permanently fixed to the jaw which prevents the need to adjust a device such as a bridge or removable denture which may shift. This significantly aids the patient’s ability to speak without having to “work” to pronounce words. In addition, a patient will retain their normal face shape and smile, adding to the patient’s confidence
- With implants, patients can expect a return to normal eating habits and eating foods like nuts and fruits. Having the ability to eat, bite and enjoy your favorite foods without the possibility of having a device shift in the patient’s mouth, cannot be overrated.
- With proper care, implants can last a lifetime making them a cost-effective solution.
- Implants will help to protect the patient’s healthy surrounding teeth. Because the implant is securely attached to the jaw, there is no need to damage or grind the surrounding teeth to restore a missing tooth or teeth. This helps protect the jawbone and prevents healthy adjacent teeth from shifting.
We Provide the Highest Quality Dental Implants in Lakewood Ranch in a Pleasant, Caring and Relaxed Environment
Contact East Lakewood Dental for your Dental Implant Needs in Lakewood Ranch
East Lakewood Dental understands that your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. Each patient’s situation is unique, but the professionals at East Lakewood Dental can assess your individual situation and help you determine the best approach. Contact us today to learn more about how dental implants may the right solution for your dental condition.
I’ve been going to Dr. Faulkner for years… my wife works at a different dental office and i still prefer to go to Dr. Faulkner. Hes as fast as possible with each procedure while having quality work. His confidence is what sets him apart from the rest. While he knows his boundaries, his confidence on his work settles you and makes you feel comfortable. I wouldn’t think to go anywhere else!
Why Choose East Lakewood Dental?
Quick & Easy Scheduling of Appointments
Over 30 years of experience in dentistry.
We accept most insurance plans and offer financing through CareCredit.
6320 Venture Drive Suite 102
East Lakewood Dental is Proud to Offer Dental Services to the Communities in
and All Surrounding Areas