Dental Implants are considered a more permanent solution to tooth loss. They can provide for the replacement of a single tooth, anterior replacement, posterior replacement or a full arch replacement. Implants don’t require periodic adjustments a with a denture or bridge, and because they function and feel like your normal teeth, implants have become a popular choice for tooth replacement. The staff of East Lakewood Dental are experts at fitting our patients properly for their new implants. Based on measurements that our staff will make, your new implants will seamlessly mirror the size and shape of the patient’s original tooth or teeth.
The Benefits of Implants Include:
- An implant is beneficial as it connects directly into your jaw bone. After tooth loss, the bone in that region will also diminish. By using titanium to replace the root a more secure bond is created which more accurately replicates the original tooth bond. There is no need to damage an adjacent tooth or teeth to restore those that are missing.
- The titanium implant will fix to the bone cells of the patient’s jaw and form a lasting bond and anchor the replacement tooth. This has a positive impact on the patient’s experience by offering greater comfort, stability and confidence as the implants look and feel just like your own teeth.
- Implants are permanently fixed to the jaw which prevents the need to adjust a device such as a bridge or removable denture which may shift. This significantly aids the patient’s ability to speak without having to “work” to pronounce words. In addition, a patient will retain their normal face shape and smile, adding to the patient’s confidence
- With implants, patients can expect a return to normal eating habits and eating foods like nuts and fruits. Having the ability to eat, bite and enjoy your favorite foods without the possibility of having a device shift in the patient’s mouth, cannot be overrated.
- With proper care, implants can last a lifetime making them a cost-effective solution.
- Implants will help to protect the patient’s healthy surrounding teeth. Because the implant is securely attached to the jaw, there is no need to damage or grind the surrounding teeth to restore a missing tooth or teeth. This helps protect the jawbone and prevents healthy adjacent teeth from shifting.
Why Choose East Lakewood Dental?
Quick & Easy Scheduling of Appointments
Over 30 years of experience in dentistry.
We accept most insurance plans and offer financing through CareCredit.
6320 Venture Drive Suite 102
East Lakewood Dental is Proud to Offer Dental Services to the Communities in
and All Surrounding Areas