Are Dental Crowns right for You?
If you have experienced tooth decay, a chipped, cracked or broken tooth, dental crowns may be the best solution to your condition. At East Lakewood Dental, your dental health and well being are our primary concern. If you need a dental crown, call the experts. Dr. Faulkner DDS. and Dr. Lafrenz DDS. each have over 30 years of experience in dentistry and have been providing exceptional dental crowns since 1998. The staff of East Lakewood Dental are experts at fitting our patients properly for their new crowns. Based on impressions that our staff will make, your new crowns will seamlessly mirror the size and shape of the patient’s original tooth or teeth.
Essentially, a crown is a cap that is molded and shaped to resemble a natural tooth. It is then placed over the damaged tooth to restore natural cosmetic appearance and shape. Crowns can be made from a variety of materials such as metals like gold or stainless steel, ceramics, or porcelain fused to metal. Metal crowns are extremely durable, and porcelain fused metal crowns offer better durability than an entirely porcelain crown. Once the replacement crown has been produced, it is then fused to the damaged tooth. With proper care they can last a lifetime.
What are the Benefits of Dental Crowns?
- A crown will restore your smile to its original shape, size, and color. Porcelain or ceramic crowns are virtually undetectable and can restore lost confidence for patients that have been self-conscious about the appearance of their smile.
- Properly installed and with proper care, a crown can last a lifetime making them a very cost-effective solution.
- Unlike a denture, crowns will not move or shift as they are held seamlessly in place by a dental bridge or in the case of a single tooth, cement. They will not irritate the patients gums and are completely pain free
- With crowns, patients can expect a return to normal eating habits and eating foods they would have not eaten with a damaged tooth. Having the ability to eat, bite and enjoy your favorite foods without the possibility of having a device shift in the patient’s mouth, cannot be overrated.
- Porcelain crowns are very stain resistant, helping the patient retain a beautiful smile.
We provide the best quality dental crowns in a pleasant, caring and relaxed environment.
Contact East Lakewood Dental for your Dental Crown Needs
East Lakewood Dental understands that your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. Each patient’s situation is unique, but the professionals at East Lakewood Dental can assess your individual situation and help you determine the best approach. Contact us today to learn more about how crowns may the right solution for your dental condition.
Dr. Faulkner is an excellent dentist. Everyone in his office is friendly and knows what they are doing. It’s easy to get an “emergency” appointment; they always fit you in. I’ve had regular work, cleaning and a necessary crown and a root canal.
Why Choose East Lakewood Dental?
Quick & Easy Scheduling of Appointments
Over 30 years of experience in dentistry.
We accept most insurance plans and offer financing through CareCredit.
6320 Venture Drive Suite 102